Friday, July 3, 2009

Sarah Palin Is A Free Agent

Breaking news...

Okay, I am a conservative guy and I do have a picture of Sarah Palin in my locker. Still, I have my concerns. One, I hope that everything is okay at home for her and her family, and that this announcement has purely political functions. Two, if this is a move toward the presidential race in '12, I am really going to have to think about this. She is better than any liberal candidate could be because she operates from a worldview that is far more consistent with reality (economics, foreign policy, etc...). However, I will continue to scan the horizon for a conservative with more experience. That said, I would rather have someone in charge who gets it right in the first year than touts a lifelong history of getting it wrong.

In Biblical times, when the men failed at their leadership role, there were women who stepped up and saved the game. Could be time for that again. As always, time will tell.

No comments: